Technical Project Manager M/F in Tanzania Dodoma
Fed Africa, a Fed Group subsidiary and recruitment firm specialized in Top and Middle Management positions, supports local and international groups in their development in Africa and in the Middle East. Passionate about these regions and daily witnesses of the development of its companies, our mission consists in identifying, assessing, convincing, introducing and monitoring the talents which will help you succeed.
For one of our clients, an international company specialized in the telecommunication services by satellites, we are looking for a Technical Project Manager. This position is based in Tanzania.
* Implement a network of approved installer and manage it.
* Set the training policy and assure the training
* Identify and evaluate every new business opportunity in collaboration with the business team
* Ensure the technical feasibility of the specific's projects (VPN, interconnexion with the client network router etc.) with the pre-sale team.
* Be source of proposal within technical and operational solutions
* Train the partners, the authorized re-sellers and the commercial team on the OSS, BSS and CRM tools
* Oversee the technical and commercial tests with the business partners and the local telecom operators
* Ensure all the implementation phase of the solution (training/technical monitoring/Set up of the logistic and tools etc.)
* Manage all the issues that could arise and find solutions
* You have an academic diploma
* You have at least 3 years or experience on the management of an installer network
* You have a good knowledge on Ka band/HTS and satellite link, so as a good comprehension of IP V4/V6, IP-MPLS, L2/L3 Ethernet.
* You have a good experience in project management
* You are used to work under pressure, in autonomous environment using the AGILE methodology