Regional Sales Manager M/F - Tanzania Dar es Salam
Fed Africa, a Fed Group subsidiary and recruitment firm specialized in Top and Middle Management positions, supports local and international groups in their development in Africa and in the Middle East. Passionate about these regions and daily witnesses of the development of its companies, our mission consists in identifying, assessing, convincing, introducing and monitoring the talents which will help you succeed.
For one of our clients, an international company specialized in the telecommunication services by satellites, we are looking for a Regional Sales Manager M/F. This position is based in Tanzania.
* Implement and carry out the commercial policy in accordance with the directives of the head quarter
* Be responsible for achieving sales objectives for the various distribution networks in the region concerned
* Lead, organize, coordinate, manage the activity and follow-up of the sales force in the distribution network in order to optimize results
* Identify local and regional opportunities and ensure competitive intelligence
* Participate in all business development activities (congress, conferences, etc.) to find new opportunities
* Assist the company in the implementation of distribution agreements, the smooth implementation of such contracts and operational support to distributors if necessary (by adapting the marketing, promotion and indicative strategy; in collaboration with the group on technical issues)
* You have a university degree or equivalent and have at least 3 years of experience in the telecommunications sector.
* You have already set up a distribution network with a BtoC approach (or ideally BtoBtoC).
* You are used to working in a startup environment that has allowed you to develop skills such as autonomy, versatility, agility and curiosity