Regional BusinessDevelopment Manager Nigeria (F/M) LAGOS
Fed Africa, a Fed Group subsidiary and recruitment firm specialized in Top and Middle Management positions, supports local and international groups in their development in Africa and in the Middle East. Passionate about these regions and daily witnesses of the development of its companies, our mission consists in identifying, assessing, convincing, introducing and monitoring the talents which will help you succeed.
For one of our clients, an industrial company operating in several countries of Africa, we are looking for a Regional Business Development Manager-Nigéria (F/M).
Within our Africa Division, your mission will be to develop sales of Services for the Energy sector and food and water market.
You will report to the Sales Manager West Africa and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Within the team, you will contribute to the definition of the local strategy for Service BU and the resulting action plans.
- In your sector, you will define and implement a profitable growth strategy while integrating the digital sales dimension.
- You ensure profitable growth in your sector, through multi-channel sales and by ensuring a presence with our key customers.
- You secure the order intake in partnership with the Inside sales team.
- You are pro-active in capturing new customers and expanding our market share in your sector.
As a person, you have an excellent business acumen. You are driven for results and you show commercial aggressiveness. Furthermore, you know how to interact with other cultures and are easy to adapt to new environment.
With an engineering background, ideally in the energy sector, you have at least 5 years of successful experience in the B to B services Sales and/or spare parts in the field (ideally in the Oil & Gas sector).
You have skills in thermics and/or fluid mechanics.
You have excellent interpersonal skills and know how to create a strong impact with your customers. You are curious and you make customer satisfaction a priority. You are dynamic, pugnacious and enjoy learning.
Ideally you can do business in both English and French languages.
You are based in preferably in Lagos
This job requires intensive travelling in the region and some trips to the sales company head office in France.