Production Manager (F/M) Ghana
Fed Africa, a Fed Group subsidiary and recruitment firm specialized in Top and Middle Management positions, supports local and international groups in their development in Africa and in the Middle East. Passionate about these regions and daily witnesses of the development of its companies, our mission consists in identifying, assessing, convincing, introducing and monitoring the talents which will help you succeed.
For one of our clients, an agricultural company operating in numerous countries of Africa, we are looking for a Production Manager in Ghana (F/M).
The Production Manager will lead operations on several agricultural sites, by leading the estate managers and their teams on the field.
Under direct supervision of the Managing Director, your missions are :
- Develop and update production forecasts (short/medium/long term) ;
- Plan resources and organisations to be implemented in relation to agronomic support services ;
- Respond to commercial demand in terms of volume, quality and segmentation ;
- Reduce production costs ;
- Optimize processes ;
- Promote continuous improvement of working conditions ;
- Develop investment forecasts and monitor their implementation.
Agri/Agro Engineer degree with at least 10 years experience on production in agriculture, as well as significant management skills.
A fluent level of English is mandatory for this position.
Good comprehension and skills on Excel.
You developed across the years a great ability for operational work, organization and anticipation skills. You are also rigorous and reactive.