IT Business Partner (m/f) Casablanca
Executive Search Company specialized in the recruitment of top and middle management profiles, FED Africa is operating in partnership with international and local groups in order to develop their businesses in Africa.
We are looking for an IT Business Partner/ Functional Project Manager /(m/f) for one of our clients, a manufacturer of consumer products. The position is based in Morocco.
As an IT Business Partner, you will support the IT Manager by being the focal point for:
- Business planning,
- Relationship management with the market management / regional plant management team
- Investment planning,
- change management
- as well as financial management related to technology solutions.
The IT Business Partner will support the IT Manager in the following business processes:
- Business planning: engage stakeholders and their teams in understanding, developing, quantifying, and validating requirements
- IT investment planning: prepare business cases (business impact, cost estimates, timelines), coordinating with IT service providers to identify, evaluate and cost potential solutions
- Demand Management - specifically IT demand investigation and analysis: maintain functional tracking of IT requests (projects, existing service enhancements, stage of evolution and approval decisions)
- Collects and documents functional and non-functional business requirements
Your Primary Responsibilities
-You collaborate with the business to gather requirements, propose, and evaluate directions and possible solution scenarios.
-You manage the portfolio of requests and enhancements, working with stakeholders to evaluate and prioritize them.
-You work with solution architects and engineers to identify, validate and select relevant existing and new solutions to address business problems and needs,
-You develop estimates of project costs, resource requirements, considerations and risks.
-You ensure the reporting of your activities in the centralized tool of the company.
You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent, a minimum of 5 years of professional experience as an IT Business Partner.
Your knowledge of business processes and their modeling is an important prerequisite for success in this position.
You are familiar with the end-to-end project development lifecycle, your experience in software selection, business case development, budgeting/forecasting, financial analysis will be essential for this position.
You must be bilingual in French and English.