Field maintenance technician Ghana H/F Ghana
Fed Africa, a Fed Group subsidiary and recruitment firm specialized in Top and Middle Management positions, supports local and international groups in their development in Africa and in the Middle East. Passionate about these regions and daily witnesses of the development of its companies, our mission consists in identifying, assessing, convincing, introducing and monitoring the talents which will help you succeed.
For one of our clients, an international company specialized in the installation and the maintenance of industrial equipment, we are looking for a field maintenance technician. This position is based in Ghana with travels in the region (West Africa and North Africa). Speaking French and English is mandatory to succeed in this position.
* You will be in charge of all maintenance and commissioning activities of the equipment on industrial sites for your clients in Ghana, in West Africa and in North Africa.
* You will be in charge of all troubleshooting interventions.
* You will work autonomously during your maintenance and commissioning interventions.
* You will do your report activities to the sales department.
* You will ensure you will deliver a high-quality service to your clients.
* You have an academic background in industrial maintenance.
* You have a 5-year experience in commissioning and in mechanical maintenance
* You have additionnal skills in electrical maintenance and industrial automation.
* You ideally have an expérience in the food process industry.
* You are able to work as well in English as in French (read, written, spoken).