Branch Manager (h/f) - Mali Bamako
Executive Search Company specialized in the recruitment of top and middle management profiles, FED Africa is operating in partnership with international and local groups in order to develop their businesses in Africa.
We are looking for one of our clients, an international group operating in the services industry, a Branch Manager F/M based in Mali.
As Branch Manager, you will be responsible for implementing the necessary measures to build and maintain the company's position in its sector:
- you will be responsible for the sales and marketing development of the branch
- you will contribute to the growth of the branch
- you will ensure the quality of the services offered, in collaboration with the staff
- you will seek out leads and new prospects by representing the company at commercial events
- Ensure that the subsidiary meets and exceeds the group's expectations
- Ensure that the services rendered meet the highest quality standards, strictly adhering to industry standards and principles, improving compliance and implementing corrective actions
Ultimately responsible for the management of the profit center in Mali, you will ensure that human resources are managed and utilized effectively.
You will be responsible for preparing, managing and reporting on the subsidiary's budget, expenses and cash flow, ensuring compliance with the Group's accounting records and reporting requirements, as well as managing debt collection from debtors and creditors.
You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a management position, in Africa.
A degree in Transport and Logistics would be an advantage, but is not an absolute necessity.
We are looking for someone with proven management and leadership skills,
Flexible and determined, you have a high-performance capacity and a total commitment to customer satisfaction.
Fluency in English and French is a must.