Construction Manager F/M Lagos
Fed Africa, a Fed Group subsidiary and recruitment firm specialized in Top and Middle Management positions, supports local and international groups in their development in Africa and in the Middle East. Passionate about these regions and daily witnesses of the development of its companies, our mission consists in identifying, assessing, convincing, introducing and monitoring the talents which will help you succeed.
For one of our clients, a company working in the energy sector, we are looking for a construction manager. This position is based in Nigeria.
You will be in charge of:
* Developing strong relationships as well with members of the project as with internal and external customers.
* Implementing specific procedures and adapted objectives / KPI for the project.
* Leading the Project Team.
* Acting as the representative focal point for all internal and external project reviews.
* Ensuring that activities meet customer's expectations and guidelines as well as project procedures and contract requirements.
* Providing improvement recommendations as necessary.
* Providing support to Project Managers on potential Contract Administration issues.
* Preparing all activities dedicated to tender for vendors et subcontractors and doing tender evaluations.
* Monitoring the reporting of cost and schedule impact of changes or modifications to established project budgets.
* You have a technical academic background in engineering or Business Administration, ideally in the oil and gas sector.
* You have a strong experience in construction management in all execution phases.
* You have a stong experience in project management in Africa and ideally in Nigeria.
* You have strong skills in project control and contract management.
* You speak English fluently.