Chief Executive Officer Ile Maurice
Fed Africa, a Fed Group subsidiary and recruitment firm specialized in Top and Middle Management positions, supports local and international groups in their development in Africa and in the Middle East. Passionate about these regions and daily witnesses of the development of its companies, our mission consists in identifying, assessing, convincing, introducing and monitoring the talents which will help you succeed.
For an international company in the telecommunication sector, we are looking for a CEO - Chief Executive Officer. This position is based in Mauritius.
The CEO must be well versed in all Internet governance matters.
S/He must understand the issues and the players in the Internet ecosystem.
S/He should have demonstrated experience in the Internet community, information and communication technologies (ICT) and business management.
S/He demonstrate exposure and experience in Regional Internet Registry matters, associated policy development processes and regulatory aspects.
We are looking for someone who has :
- Strong soft skills
- Customer and stakeholder orientation
- High levels of self-confidence and emotional intelligence
- Ability to work in a dynamic, constantly changing environment
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse organization and community
- Good leadership and decision making skills at operational level
- Openness to criticism and willingness to constantly learn and improve
- Business process orientation