CFO- Angola Luanda
Executive Search Company specialized in the recruitment of top and middle management profiles, FED Africa is operating in partnership with international and local groups in order to develop their businesses in Africa.
We are looking for one of our clients, an international group, a CFO who will operate, maintain, and manage
the finance position of a group of companies in Angola.
* Manage the accounting, tax, treasury, control, and billing departments.
* Active role in budgeting, forecasting/planning, financial reporting, and cost control.
* Cash Flow Management, ensure cash is always sufficient for the organization's
operations for all companies of the group.
* Financial planning and record-keeping, analysis of data, budget management.
* Implementing the Local financial and tax strategies.
* Monitor and control the Financial system including the ERP (Priority).
* Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of the auditors and
* Manage and build client relationships to provide excellent planning, consulting,
* Maintain relations with external auditors / tax advisors and adhere to all local
* Preparing tax Reports for all the companies in the group.
* Discussion with local/external tax, regulated institutions and banks for the ongoing
activity, requests, and challenges
* Active and involved in supply chain, Purchase orders authorization, reconciliation
of accounts and payments. part of the Authorized person in the system.
* Work in a matrix management structure, reporting to the HQ and the relevant
finance units outside of Angola.
- Education: Accounting and/or Business Administration degree.
- Valid CPA License - Advantage, MBA - Advantage
* At least 5 years of experience as a CFO in a global company, managing the finance of at least 5 companies in the same group with complex activity.
* Good knowledge of the Angolan accounting system and taxes law, including the VAT
* Previous experience in managing a big finance team including Treasury,
Accounting, Billing, Tax, and Control departments.
* Deep knowledge in software systems such as Excel/Word/PowerPoint and ERP
system (Priority - Advantage).
* Strong leadership skills, ability to work long hours, under pressure and tight
Mandatory : Fluent in English and Portuguese -