Business Development Manager - West Africa F/M Dakar
Fed Africa is a direct approach and ad recruitment firm dedicated to the African continent, working in Middle and Top Management functions. Its mission is to support local and international groups in their development in the African region.
We are looking for our client, an international company specialized in the sale of computer equipment, a Business Development Manager - West Africa F/H based in Senegal
* Implement business development orientations in line with the company's growth objectives
* Develop strategic partnerships with new telephone operators
* Identify and manage relationships with third parties
* Assist the teams on the definition and analysis of technical specificities but also market analysis
* Develop the customer portfolio and prospect new operators.
* Negotiate the various contracts with customers and communicate the terms with the various partners involved.
* You have relevant experience in an identical position in West Africa
* You have an important network in West Africa and a strong commercial experience.
* Your ability to develop business is no longer to be proven
* You have an important address book in this geographical area and are familiar with both distributor networks and telephone operators.
* You are bilingual in English and French
* You are willing to travel frequently and work in dynamic environments