Business Developer Oil and Gas Ghana
Fed Africa, a Fed Group subsidiary and recruitment firm specialized in Top and Middle Management positions, supports local and international groups in their development in Africa and in the Middle East. Passionate about these regions and daily witnesses of the development of its companies, our mission consists in identifying, assessing, convincing, introducing and monitoring the talents which will help you succeed.
For one of our clients, specialized in the design, the manufacturing, the installation and the maintenance of industrial equipment, we are looking for a Business Developer to develop its activities in the oil and gas sector in West Africa. Speaking French and English is mandatory. Based in Ghana, you will often travel in the region in French and English-speaking countries in West Africa.
You will be in charge of:
* Developing the business by travelling and meeting your clients working in the oil and gas sector In West Africa (Ghana, Nigeria, Côte d'Ivoire, Senegal, etc.).
* Proposing technical solutions adapted to clients' expectations. To do so, back-office teams will help you.
* Following the activity in your perimeter.
* Negociating with your clients and finalizing business deals.
* Doing a regular report to the top management based in Europe about the evolution of the activity in Africa.
* You have an engineering background in mechanics, chemistry or energy.
* You have a 7-year experience in the selling of industrial equipment for clients in the oil and gas sector. You already have a regional experience as a business developer for technical products (examples: Fluid handling, heat exchange, etc.).
* You have a good knowledge of oil and gas process and equipment.
* You speak English and French fluently
* You are autonomous and you are used to working with a remote management system.