Business Developer Energy - Nigeria H/F Nigeria
Fed Africa, a Fed Group subsidiary and recruitment firm specialized in Top and Middle Management positions, supports local and international groups in their development in Africa and in the Middle East. Passionate about these regions and daily witnesses of the development of its companies, our mission consists in identifying, assessing, convincing, introducing and monitoring the talents which will help you succeed.
For one of our clients, a company working in the energy sector, we are looking for a business developer to help it grow its activity in Nigeria.
You will be in charge of:
* Being the key point of contact for the customer along the entire customer lifecycle (prospecting, proposal, negotiation, delivery, execution phase, etc.).
* Building customer relationships for a long-term prospective collaboration.
* Supporting the customer in sales activities.
* Managing customer satisfaction.
* Negotiating contracts.
* Being involved in the design and the implementation of project specific sales strategies for assigned customers.
* Working on tender bidding management.
* Monitoring technical operations, the budget and financial operations.
* You have a technical academic background, ideally in the electricity, the power or the energy sectors.
* You have a strong experience as well with technical / project management responsibilities as with business development responsibilities in the energy / power sector in Nigeria.
* You already developed a strong network in the energy sector in Nigeria.